The New New Thing Podcast: How to Craft an Intelligent Snapchat Strategy for Your Brand
On this week’s podcast we feature Snaplytics CEO Thomas Cilius. Snaplytics is an analytics platform for brands to manage Snapchat. Snapchat is still a mostly-unknown channel for many brands and marketers, and we ping Thomas on best practices for your brand, as well as metrics and KPIs needed in order to measure success to validate time invested on the social media app.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Why Snapchat Stories are so different from any other channel today;
- How Snaplytics has seen brands’ overall strategy with Snapchat as trial and error — brands use it for completely different reasons;
- Why continuity is key;
- How to come up with creative (ongoing) stories;
- Metrics of success to establish for Snapchat campaign efforts and how often to post;
- Why Facebook won’t push out Snapchat.
Featured image: Applico